Corporate practice is one of the key activities in “VERUM” Legal Firm and it is associated with requests of customers, who want to create a new and effective business, buy or sell existing business or prepare it to achieve strategic or tactical goals.
Special knowledge of lawyers of our firm in various fields, including financing, real estate, subsoil usage, enables to meet the requirements of its clients in transactions of any type.
“VERUM” Legal Firm has extensive experience in issues arising under M & A transactions, including: negotiations, preparation of drafting contract documents for mergers / acquisitions, negotiation of deal with competition authority, legal due diligence of the target company, settlement of agreements with lenders and etc.
We are closely monitoring changes in law and practice to ensure that our clients' activities always meet the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
“VERUM” Legal Firm works under “one-stop” principle, which allows customers to solve not one but several problems.
Some of our projects in the field of corporate practices are international. Our partnership with leading independent legal firms provides an opportunity to cooperate necessary team of professionals.
Our services in the field of corporate law:
- Legal support of investment projects: creation and restructuring of business, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Incorporation of companies, representative offices and subsidiaries;
- Working-out of constituent documents, internal regulations and provisions;
- Issuance of securities and registration at the authorized body, reporting;
- Corporate governance;
- Support of merger and acquisition projects;
- Comprehensive due diligence;
- Issues of corporate finance;
- Preparation and analysis of sales and purchase contracts, shareholder agreements and related documentation;
- Agreements concerning shares and assets;
- Negotiations and advocacy of clients’ interests in negotiating of the terms of transaction;
- Advising on antitrust regulation;
- Permits arrangement at government authorities;
- Reorganization and termination of legal entities’ activities;
- Protection of interests in corporate conflicts.