The CIS market has become a strategically important hub for businesses connected to natural resources and commodities. With the substantial financial and human resources at stake, it is important for clients to have certainty about tomorrow’s prospects.
Our acclaimed lawyers have intrinsic understanding of legal, political, economical and social risks surrounding such transactions. With that in mind we supervised some of Kazakhstani’s largest high-scale natural resources transactions.
We are proud to state that our work has been recognized by international legal guides Legal 500, IFLR 1000, Asia Law.
- We are able to assist you on the following matters:
- Advising on legal framework of natural resources and commodities legislation;
- Preparation of all the documents required prior to the execution of the contracts for subsoil use;
- Due diligence inspections, structuring and providing full legal support for transactions re sale and purchase of subsoil use rights;
- Permits and approvals from the state authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Preparation, analysis and supervision of sale and purchase contracts, work programs in connection to the mining, natural resources and commodities sectors;
- Negotiations and dispute resolution with contractors, state authorities and third parties.